Are you looking for a team with mutual appreciation, open communication and where boredom is a foreign word? Then welcome to our team!
We are an internationally operating Patent and Law Firm in Munich-Lehel looking for a Paralegal / Patent Paralegal to help with the administrative support of our team in Trade Mark, Design and IP‑Litigation matters.
What you can expect:
We offer an attractive, modern and permanent job with exciting and varied tasks. We have good team spirit, offering professional development as well as a competitive salary. Team players with self-responsibility, a proactive attitude and a keen eye for detail who would contribute their own ideas for the organisation of the team are encouraged to apply. Clear communication skills with good German and English language skills are required. You must be flexible and adaptable in stressful situations to ensure smooth and efficient service to the team. Additionally, you will have excellent organisation skills and be able to prioritise tasks.
Key duties incude
- Supporting our Attorneys and Case Managers, including tasks like maintaining records, mail processing, assisting with the preparation and issuance of standard letters/reports, billing
- Completing official forms
- Managing incoming and outgoing emails as well as beA and postal correspondence and saving to cases
- Diary management
- International communication and correspondence with clients, offices, courts as well as Patent Attorneys and Attorneys
- Carrying out and maintaining an accurate log of all delegated tasks
If you are willing to, there is the opportunity to take over further tasks and responsibilities.
If you fit the specifications above, we look forward to receiving your comprehensive application with details on your salary expectations and your preferred starting date by email to
Nicole Ockl: email@example.com.